Saturday, July 19, 2008

Loons Loons LOONS

Quick shout to CPT. S. Schaeffer!!!

-We have encountered several Loons all over the waters, within five nautical miles from shore, in numerous locales in the U.P. They do indeed speak the same language, however have referred to Loons from the other part of Michigan as Loppers (upon question one told us the phonetical pronunciation was Low-per). We can not be certain if this is some type of twisted joke, or a serious way of life. We will keep you posted...

Buddy Paddlers- Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friends--I feel like I deserted you in this time of great loon clarification. I have absolutely no idea what they were talkign about, but I will be back after checking in w/ my UP contacts. Keep the loons laughing, roll on pretty waters,

SS Sinker